October 20, 2008

i want my ex-boyfriend back.

i'm training for a triathlon and could really use a little help on my breaststoke. michael, i want you back.


and if you wouldn't mind wearing this suit while we train, that would be great. xoxo.

2 comments:

Chase and Nichole said...

Hello! I am soooo sorry I have not called you back yet. I think you called me the weekend I was in the hospital having my baby Brielle! She is 2 and a half weeks old now! So that means I really need to call you. I will try and call you soon, I miss you so much. Life with a newborn is crazy! I am so excited you are in Utah! And that is awesom you are training for a triathelon. If you need any tips Chase does them all the time! Love your buns!

Unknown said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...